Welcome to the Room 10 of our underwater photo gallery. This room is dedicated to the wreck of the Rosalie Moeller. Please click a photo for an enlargement. (All Photos copyright the photographer. Please ask for non-commericial re-use of these photos.)
The Rosalie Moeller sank in 1941. She lies in the Red Sea at 46 m. The wreck is almost totally intact with many fish: a very scenic dive site.
- The Underwater Photographer: Digital and Traditional Techniques
- by Martin Edge, Paperback, 536 pages (2009)
Recommended by the SCUBA Travel photographers. See more details....
- The Essential Underwater Photography Manual: A Guide to Creative Techniques and Key Equipment
- by Denise Nielsen Tackett and Larry Tackett, 176 pages (2005). Available from 30% off from amazon.co.uk.
- A Diver's Guide to the Art of Underwater Photography
- by Andrea and Antonella Ferrari Available from amazon.co.uk, and amazon.com