Welcome to room Four of our Photo Gallery. This room is dedicated to wreck diving. It features wrecks of the Red Sea (Carnatic), Scapa Flow (Tabarka, James Barrie) and the Isle of Man (Fenella Ann). Please click a photo for an enlargement. All Photos copyright the photographer. For more wreck photos see the Thistlegorm, Rosalie Moeller, Umbria, Ulysses and the Brothers galleries.
For more underwater photos see:
- The Underwater Photographer: Digital and Traditional Techniques
- by Martin Edge, Paperback, 536 pages (2009)
Recommended by the SCUBA Travel photographers. See more details....
- Adobe Photoshop for Underwater Photographers
- by J & S Drafahl, 224 pages (2007). Buy from amazon.co.uk or and amazon.com
- The Essential Underwater Photography Manual: A Guide to Creative Techniques and Key Equipment
- by Denise Nielsen Tackett and Larry Tackett, 176 pages (2005). Available from 30% off from amazon.co.uk.
- A Diver's Guide to the Art of Underwater Photography
- by Andrea and Antonella Ferrari Available from amazon.co.uk, and amazon.com