Top SCUBA Diving Destinations
Read about dive sites and diving operators in over 90 countries, from Argentina to West Papua. All with ratings and reviews from divers: find the best places to go and companies to dive with. We're here to help you plan your next dive trip: use the SCUBA Travel diving guide then rate your diving experience.
Top Ten Dive Sites
Books on the World's Best Diving Spots
We regularly add new areas to the SCUBA Travel site. If you want to be notified of updates to the site, along with other SCUBA diving news and discussion, please subscribe to our newsletter: SCUBA News (ISSN 1476-8011).
Resort and liveaboard scuba diving holidays around the world.
Long Barn South, Sutton Manor Farm, Bishops Sutton, Hampshire, SO24 0AA
Tel +44 1962 737 639, Fax +44 1962 737 649, E-mail: [email protected]
- Dive Atlas of the World: An Illustrated Reference to the Best Sites
- ed Jack Jackson, The Lyons Press, 2010, 300 pages, Hardback
The best-selling book on the SCUBA Travel site. Aims to cover the best diving the planet has to offer.
Available with 4% off
- Dive - The Ultimate Guide to 60 of the World's Top Dive Locations
- by Monty Halls, Ultimate Sports Publications Ltd, 320 pages, Softback
Monty Halls' book describes 60 of the world's best diving areas, and highlights specific dives not to be missed whilst you are there. It also aims to provide independent travellers with the other information they will need, such as about water temperatures, visa requirements, the best time of year to go and addresses of dive centres and recompression chambers. For more details read our review... or visit amazon.co.uk or amazon.com.
- Ultimate Diving Adventures: 100 Extraordinary Experiences Under Water
- by Len Deeley and Karen Gargani, John Wiley & Sons, 218 pages, Paperback
Details some of the best dive sites around the world, with some lovely photographs. The authors have included many of the dives listed in our top 10 list.
Available from Amazon.co.uk
Available from Amazon.com