Big and Little Brother, or El Akhawein, are two small islands in Egyptian Red Sea. These photos were all taken on the Brothers. Please click a photo for an enlargement and marine life notes. (All Photos copyright the photographer. Please ask for non-commericial re-use of these photos.)
For more underwater photos see:
- The Underwater Photographer: Digital and Traditional Techniques
- by Martin Edge, Paperback, 536 pages (2009)
Recommended by the SCUBA Travel photographers. See more details....
- Adobe Photoshop for Underwater Photographers
- by J & S Drafahl, 224 pages (2007). Buy from amazon.co.uk or and amazon.com
- The Essential Underwater Photography Manual: A Guide to Creative Techniques and Key Equipment
- by Denise Nielsen Tackett and Larry Tackett, 176 pages (2005). Available from 30% off from amazon.co.uk.
- A Diver's Guide to the Art of Underwater Photography
- by Andrea and Antonella Ferrari Available from amazon.co.uk, and amazon.com