Welcome to our Philippines diving pictures. Please click a picture for an enlargement, details of where taken and notes about the animal. (All Photos copyright the photographer. Please ask for non-commericial re-use of these photos.) See also our diving guide to the Philippines.
For more diving pictures see:
Photography and Philippines Sealife Books
- A divers' guide to Underwater Malaysia Macrolife
- by Andrea and Antonella Ferrari, Paperback, Nautilus Publishing, 462 pages, 2004
Although specifies Malaysia in the title, is actually a guide to 600 Indo-pacific species along with photography tips. Most of the species featured on this page are covered.
Available from Amazon.co.uk
- The Underwater Photographer: Digital and Traditional Techniques
- by Martin Edge, Paperback, 536 pages (2009)
Recommended by the SCUBA Travel photographers. See more details....
- The Essential Underwater Photography Manual: A Guide to Creative Techniques and Key Equipment
- by Denise Nielsen Tackett and Larry Tackett, 176 pages (2005). Available from amazon.co.uk.
- A Diver's Guide to the Art of Underwater Photography
- by Andrea and Antonella Ferrari Available from amazon.co.uk, and amazon.com