Underwater Photo Gallery: Djibouti, Red Sea
These photos were all taken in Djibouti, Africa. Please click a photo for an enlargement and marine life notes. (All Photos copyright Tim Nicholson.)
Djibouti is a small former French territory of less than 1 million people that lies on the horn of Africa just below the Red Sea. It is bordered to the north by Eritrea, to the west and south by Ethiopia and to the south-east by Somalia. Read our article on diving Djibouti...
For more underwater photos see:
- The Underwater Photographer: Digital and Traditional Techniques
- by Martin Edge, Paperback, 536 pages (2009)
Recommended by the SCUBA Travel photographers. See more details....
- The Essential Underwater Photography Manual: A Guide to Creative Techniques and Key Equipment
- by Denise Nielsen Tackett and Larry Tackett, 176 pages (2005).
- A Diver's Guide to the Art of Underwater Photography
- by Andrea and Antonella Ferrari Available from UK, and USA