24 October 2018
Dive Master Insurance is different to other policies. You can buy stand-alone diving insurance to accompany your existing travel insurance. There are no depth limits specified in their policies (dives over 80 m should be supported, and deeper than 130 m must be agreed with the underwriters.) They also offer dive equipment insurance - including for camera flooding, technical diving insurance, club instructor liability insurance and dive professional liability insurance. Find out more…
The travel insurance policy includes:
- medical and health cover for an injury or sudden illness abroad
- repatriation to your home country should it be medically necessary
- 24-hour emergency service and assistance
- personal liability cover in case you're sued for causing injury or damaging property
- lost and stolen possessions cover
- cancellation and curtailment (cutting short your trip) cover
- cover for other outdoor activities that are commonly excluded from standard policies
- personal accident cover
- legal expenses cover
- financial protection if your airline goes bankrupt before or during your trip
- cover for cave, wreck and shark diving
- no age or depth limits
Unusually for travel and diving insurance, Dive Master Insurance also offers a 5% no-claims discount to existing policy holders.
Dive Master have been providing scuba insurance for over 25 years. You are covered no matter where you're diving.
We believe the details we've given here to be accurate, but please always read the policy details to confirm. Details may be different depending on your country of residence.